quinta-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2019

Private Sessions with Jesus and Mary Magdalene:

Hello, friends!

I offer private sessions  with Yeshua and Mary Magdalene in exchange for a donation of your choice. They have been guiding me to do it and I have been reaching out to some people as they tell me to, but if you are reading this and wish to receive personal messages from them just contact me!

We do them through my personal facebook (facebook.com/itsannierios), you can ask them whatever you want for a period of 20 to 30 minutes and they will offer you guidance and answers on your matters. Afterwards you can send me a donation on my paypal or bank account if you are in Europe and prefers to (bank information will be sent through private messages as well).

If you just wish to donate and support me on my journey here is my paypal information:

Paypal.me/itsannierios

It is much appreciated <3

Thank you all very much for connecting, it is a beautiful journey for all of us!
Sending you all love and light.

Namaste <3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário